The Benefits of Virtual Meetings With Attorneys During COVID-19
During the time of COVID-19, it has become commonplace for attorneys to meet with their clients virtually whenever possible. There have been so many benefits to virtual meetings that it is expected they will continue to be a service offered by many law firms even after the pandemic has subsided.
Here are a few examples of these benefits:
- Save time: Virtual meetings allow you to completely cut out the time it would take to travel to and from your meetings, allowing you to save quite a bit of time in your day.
- Easier to schedule: Because you don’t have to factor in your ability to get to an office or the amount of time it would take you to get there, you’ll find it easier to schedule a virtual meeting.
- Comfort: You can participate in the meeting from the comfort of your own home, rather than in an uncomfortable, sterile conference room setting. You can wear comfortable clothes, rather than feeling like you have to get dressed up for your appointment.
- Greater efficiency: Virtual meetings tend to be more efficient, because people do not want to have to stay online longer than they need to. This means you can get through the decision making process without nearly as much wasted time.
- Get multiple people involved: When people can connect to a virtual meeting from anywhere, it makes it easier to sync up with multiple people’s schedules. This makes it ideal for married couples looking to discuss estate planning during their busy weekday schedules.
To set up a time to discuss your estate planning needs, contact an experienced Florida attorney at BaumannKangas Estate Law.